Students planning a stay abroad from spring 2021 onwards still have the opportunity to apply for funding from the "Erasmus+" (Europe) program until 15 June 2020. Due to the current corona situation, it is particularly important to be informed about the dynamically developing regulations. In principle, however, it is possible to apply for a stay abroad from spring 2021 onwards. The application deadlines for beginning studies abroad (e.g. in January/February/March 2021) are:
- Europe (Erasmus+): 15 June 2020 (remaining places)
- Overseas (Asia, Australia, Latin America, Russia, South Africa): 1 July 2020
Prerequisite for an application is the participation in a group consultation of the International Center (IZ). For the exchange programs overseas, the group consultations will take place as webinars until further notice. If you are interested in studying abroad in the "Erasmus+" (Europe) program, please send an e-mail to Ms Katja Schuster (IZ) for further information.
- Erasmus remaining places for the summer semester 2021[only in German]
- Information on studying and internships abroad [only in German]
- General information can also be found on the EI Department's website about studying abroad.