We tried to answer the most important questions in the current situation.
If you have further questions, please contact your study-management at all times.
Information on exams in the winter term 2020/21
The exams will take place as planned in the lecture free period. Further information can be found here or on the web pages of the University.
- Winter term 2020/21
- lecture period: November, 02, 2020 – February, 13, 2021
- Christmas break: December, 23, 2020 – January, 06, 2021
- Exam period: 8 weeks within the lecture free perios after February, 13, 2021
- Summer term 2021
- Lecture period: April, 19, 2021 – Juli, 24, 2021
- Winter term 2021/22
- the lecture period is planned to start on Oktober, 18, 2021.
The application deadlines haven't changed.
- Bachelor (German):
- Only applications to a higher semester are possible.
- Deadline for B.Sc. Medieninformatik: 15.01.2021
- Deadline for the study programs B.Sc. Data Science, Informatik or Softwaretechnik: 15.04.2021
- Applications are already possible
- Deadline for all Master programs: 15.01.2021.
- Please notice: for the M.Sc. Computer Science the application phase for the winter intake 2021/22 is running. For the German Master programs the application phase for the summer intak 2021 is open.
Further details here:
- Bachelor (German):
The exam period for the winter term will start on Februar, 15, 2021 and end on April, 17, 2021. More information will follow soon.
In case of any questions please contact Katrin Schneider.
- Computer Science building and Computer pools
The computer science building is actually off-limits for all students. We strongly recommend to make plans how you can study outside the university and to organize yourself in virtual study groups. Please use ILIAS for that purpose, too. The pools in the computer science building are closed until further notice.
- University library, examinations office, admissions office, ...
The University Library (UB) is offering a restricted lending service at the two library locations Stadtmitte and Vaihingen. It is not yet possible to stay for studying and working.
The examinations offive, the admissions office and the international center actually offer guidance vial e-mail, telephone or maybe online. Please check the respective web pages.
For all further questions, please contact your study-management or your examiner, lecturer, etc.
- Latest update:
December, 07, 2020