Computer Science Programs:
- Program Manager and Acadmic Advisor Software Engineering/Computer Science (International)/Media Informatics/Data Science: Dr. Katrin Schneider
- Academic Advisor Computer Science (German): Dr. Stefan Zimmer
- Academic Advisor Teachers Training: Prof. Dr. Stefan Funke
- Academic Advisor Natural Language Processing and Computational Linguistics: Dr. Stefanie Anstein
Electrical Engineering Programs:
- Program Manager: Dr. Markus Gaida
- Academic Advisor for First Year Students (B.Sc.): Dipl.-Math. Laura Vettin, Petra Enderle M.A.
Study Program INFOTECH
- Program Manager: Dr. Emna Eitel
For the Computer Science Programs: Program Manager Dr. Katrin Schneider
For the Electrical Engineering Programs: Studierendenwerk Stuttgart
There is no compulsory internship in the study programs of the Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology. If you have any questions, please contact the study office.
For students of Computational Linguistics and Natural Language Processing: Dr. Wolfgang Wokurek
The "Informatik-Forum Stuttgart e.V." hosts a recruiting event once a semester.
Several lecture series offer the opportunity to listen to lecturers from the industry, thus allowing practical experience.
You can obtain information on the student union and scholarships from the university administration department. There are a few scholarships and prizes offered by the faculty itself. You will find information on these on the pages for the Computer Science and Electrical Engineering departments.
We have collated all information on international student exchange programs in our International Service Point. Our current Erasmus coordinators for the various departments are listed there, as well.
General information on how to apply is available on the pages of the university International Center.
The University's Academic Calender gives you an overview oder term holidays, semester start and examination registration!
The Study Page of the university informs about general issues. For departmental information please contact the Department of Computer Science and the Department of Electrical Engineering.