By appointment (per email).
I head a research group (mostly) on computational semantics. That is, we are interested in developing software that enables computers to reason about the meaning of words and sentences.
You can find more details on the page of my research group.
- since 2013:
- Professor of Theoretical Computational Linguistics, IMS, Stuttgart University
- Professor of Computational Linguistics, ICL, Heidelberg University
- Juniorprofessor (Assistant Professor) of Computational Linguistics, IMS, Stuttgart University
- Postdoctoral Scholar, Department of Linguistics, Stanford University
- PhD (Dr. phil.) in Computational Linguistics, Saarland University
- MSc in Cognitive Science and Natural Language, University of Edinburgh